Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

epalist

Josh Spoofed on Saturday Night Live

40 posts in this topic

Or maybe they (SNL) came to the boards, as guests, to glean info from fan postings in order to characterize Josh in a way that his fans would recognize. And there are always a lot of fans who post about that gray sweater he wears, calling it his 'grandpa' sweater. Too bad they didn't pick up on the 'swoon' factor he holds for most! :D

"swoon factor" perfect definition! lol

The David Grosby-guy really made me laugh XD

To the people who think they 'teased Josh': come one; it's SNL, what do you expect when they do a remake of an old world-song?

joshgroban

Also, twas a very funny spoof by Samberg on Sat...he even used my signature army issue flood blanket. 30 minutes ago via Tweetie

:D

This was Josh's tweet on it..

# Also, twas a very funny spoof by Samberg on Sat...he even used my signature army issue flood blanket. 29 minutes ago via Tweetie

Epalist, no one was critizing him for it or complaining about it. Maybe fans did in the past, but not in this thread. That really wasn't necessary. We were only wondering about the blanket on SNL, not Josh's own choice of attire.

Hopefully Josh will be on there in the flesh someday.:)

Read it again. I was explaining what the "Josh is always so cold" thing was years ago that got so paired with him.

I never said it was happening in this thread. People are wondering what the significance of the blanket is. I suggested what had been VERY LOUD and RELENTLESSLY PESTERING of Josh a few years back, hoping explaining that wouldn't start it up yet again, because just mentioning it has restarted the issue at various times. All it takes is just one post from someone wanting to insist "Well, he does overdress! He should wear...blah, blah, blah..." and off it goes yet again! Happens all the time on these boards. I was explaining the "cold" reference, hoping it would NOT stir that up again.

In Josh's entire career, what stands out MOST significantly about needing/having a blanket is that issue of his jackets and long sleeves "fans" tried to get him to change (that, after the turtlenecks). I have never seen anything from Josh about a "signature army issue flood blanket." He's just teasing them back.

Darned if you do, darned if you don't.

Thank-you. That's all you had to do was explain the "cold" reference, not write three paragraphs about how people acted in the past. Whatever though, I get what you were trying to say. It's not important.

I wonder why Andy didn't have a curlier wig on. :P

Josh was probably laughing his a$$ off when he saw this. He has always wanted to be on SNL.....maybe this is a sign of things to come. Maybe when he has more time???

I truly do think the man has no blood in his veins. He would be wearing long pants, long sleeved shirt and jacket when those around him at the beach are in bikinis. There are people like that who are always cold. I am the opposite. Opposites trying to live in the same house - NOT good!!