Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Katy

Idina Menzel

20 posts in this topic

Discuss the amazingness of Idina Menzel here. :wub:

Now to start us off (Reason: Cause I was there, and I never thought I'd hear this live ever in my life)

I think Idina's the best. :) I consider her as someone I should model myself after in terms of singing. I loved her performance in 'Chess', and I can't stop listening to the 'Wicked' soundtrack! Her rendition of Defying Gravity was my first introduction to her and it gave me chills. :D

I read a blip on Instyle.com where she says she wants to be on Glee, and play [the one girl that resembles her] long lost mother. 

That would be cool! 

Might be seeing her in concert again.

She's doing a Spring/Summer/Fall tour.

I love Idina Menzel! She's been one of my favorite singers since I first heard her on the Wicked soundtrack! :wub:

I'm seeing her live for the first time in November, and I can't wait! :wub:

Idina is the most amazing performer ever IMHO! She's sooo incredibly talented and gorgeous. I'm so psyched to say that I get to see her in concert in November as well. I'm going with DreamsUnderstood. 57 days to go!

^ I've heard it. Amazing.

The Idina concert was truly amazing! She was sooo good! I've never heard someone sing better than her. Ever. Sorry, Josh. :P She projects her voice beautifully... :wub: I got her autograph after the show!! Eeep!

^ I've heard it. Amazing.

The Idina concert was truly amazing! She was sooo good! I've never heard someone sing better than her. Ever. Sorry, Josh. :P She projects her voice beautifully... :wub: I got her autograph after the show!! Eeep!

I want details

The Idina concert was honestly one of the BEST concerts I've ever been to... It was so amazing! :wub:

I went with my mom and grandma... They now really like Idina too! (Not as much as I do, but they like her)

Idina is epic. I've loved her for years. I finally went to one of her concerts last year after waiting 4 years to see her in person which gives me hope about seeing Josh in concert someday! It was an amazing night!