Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Piano Kitty

Fiddler on the Roof

15 posts in this topic

Its been made aware to me that there's a video floating around of Josh playing Tyve in Fiddler in High School....

Any chance that any of you have seen this? Is a link possible?

Thanks,

Kitty Cat

Janie!

OMJ!

What an amazing clip! I have seen Fiddler on The Roof innummerable times and this is by far the best Tevye I have a seen since seeing Topol on TV as a wee one and many times since! An excelent example of why I would like to see JG do additional musicals in the future.....when he is not, singing, writing, composing, recording, acting as a humanitarian, spokesperson....etc. Sheesh, JG may need some sleep at some point!

Thanks for this! :)

I love it too... I think he is a great musical actor I would love to watch him someday on another musical or maybe in a movie, that would be the FANTABULOUS!

I love it too... I think he is a great musical actor I would love to watch him someday on another musical or maybe in a movie, that would be the FANTABULOUS!

I second that!

Thanks for posting the link, janiecortes19 and Krmujn for posting the video! I don't know how you've obtained it, but that was so cool to see that!!

Josh was amazing back then (and in high school too) and still is now! :D

He did an AMAZING job on that song!!! :D It's hard to believe he was only 17 when he performed it!!! :)

~Carol~