Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wbtech

Community Boards Undergoing Maintenance

14 posts in this topic

The Josh Groban community boards will temporarily be down for a few hours on July 28th at 6am PT/9am EST for a maintenance update. The FOJG board will not be effected during this time.

I am a FOJG member and have been for 8 years.  I can't get on to the Boards in FOJG.  When I click on Boards it takes me to my profile page!  

This is my third day locked out of FOJG . That makes 3 times in as many weeks with no real explanation given . I've only once had a response to e - mails sent and it just said there was a problem and they were trying to fix it . It just isn't good enough .

Me, too--I wonder how many others are locked out, and also, if there are others that are actually able to log on to the FOJG message board?

I don't know  . Night Owl says she's locked out too . I had an e-mail reminding me that my membership renewal was due next month . You couldn't make it up !

I was locked out, then got back in for a few days. Now, I've been locked out again for several days.

Lois

I am a FOJG member since 2003, and I cannot access the FOJG boards.  I have sent tickets to the help center and have not received any reply. Could someone please contact me to explain what the problem is? According to the news page, the site should be finished updating on Oct.27th....today!!!!!

Laura

lgflowers

Laura, I'm in the same boat as you--have been a member since day 1 and have been having issues for quite a while with getting onto the FOJG boards.  I have sent several tickets to the help desk and still nothing has been resolved.  I really wish we knew what the problem was!

I still am locked out and the update as you say was supposed to be complete by today . What the heck is going on ? I'm due to renew at the end of next month but not if I can't access the boards ! Fast losing patience .