Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael Angelo Gonzalez

Josh, please read !

2 posts in this topic

I pray this reaches you with an open heart. I know this is a LONG SHOT but here's goes anyway; I BELIEVE IN MYSELF AND THE POWER OF GOD TO OPEN DOORS.

Direct link to professional online portfolio:

LISTEN TO: WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? - IN DEDICATION TO MY LOVE OF POP CLASSICAL MUSIC .

backstage.com/michaelangelogonzalez

Artist name :

MICHAEL ANGELO "RENAISSANCE MAN" and the "New king of Latin Soul."

DIRECT LINE 786 804 7673

I have been a long time fan since the beginning . I often site you as the reason why true music has not died and has resurfaced in new ways . You are a prime example.

I have truly aimed for being an international recording artist basically my entire adult life. Your pop classical style Is the kind of music I sing and love.

I possess the charm, the vocal talent, the humbleness, the determination and the creative prowess to make this dream a reality. The only thing I don't have is "the connections or the money." I have faith that all happens for a reason and that somehow this letter can open your heart to help a struggling artist like me make it.

One of my dreams is to BE ABLE TO SING A LIVE DUET WITH YOU. The other is to be able to launch my own international career in my own right... Coming from poverty is a challenge I must overcome !

*** I have been often called "the black Josh Groban " ....I am often extremely flattered and gracious for the comparison , as I revere your voice and your stance into creating music that is full of respectful and commendable messages " unlike alot of the auto tune like propaganda of music we have today . You, amongst others are shining rays of hope amongst the cloud of filth, part of the music industry has become today.

I pray you are still reading this, if you are, here is Michael Angelo :

***MY SOUND AND THE MEANING ***

My sound combines pop classical , soul and Latin music and mixes it with lush symphonic and acoustic melodies perfect for the new era of music.

***I'm doing this for my dying friend of 10 years who wishes I make it before he passes away.***

I'm doing this for the love of music I have and the message of equality and peace to the world .

I have 10 years training in professional voice, my degree in the fine arts and ready to work .

IM AFRO CUBAN AND PUERTORICAN WITH THE GIANT AND EXPRESSIVE VOICE OF AN SOUL AND CLASSICAL SINGER.

.****MY STORY****

My story : I'm an artist from the heart of little Havana Miami. I'm the son of a an Afro Cuban political prisoner with the strength and heart of a survivor and of a music and art loving mother .

I'm the embodiment and the result of a love for the arts and the struggle to be free in this country.

I'm a ethnically ambiguous male who is a eternal lover of God and the arts. I'm a professional singer, actor, and model (with a degree) who would love to have this opportunity to showcase what is in his heart and to honor God with the gifts he's given me. Amen!

****SOCIAL MEDIA PACKAGE****

YouTube channel MichaelAngelo TV111

https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=michelangelo+tv111&sp=CAASAggA

Facebook :

https://m.facebook.com/michaelangelo.gonzalez.10?ref=bookmarks

YouTube channel #2

Michael Angelo the renaissance man

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbgHZ66iKYKgcpMhNLsTSZg

****FINAL PITCH AND PLEA****

I pray you find it in your heart to take me on as an artist. I have no real budget, but I'm willing to sign a contract as soon as possible.

Hard work, creativity and open mindedness are my middle name. Sometimes the greatest feats are achieved when we take a leap of faith in the LORD and In your self to achieve things never thought possible .

This is the chance of a lifetime and an honor to work with someone such as yourself and myself as well.

I thank you for reading this and I look forward to hearing back and working with you soon.

Sincerely yours ,

Michael Angelo "

Renaissance man... And the new king of Latin soul

PS. I took a long shot of a chance writing this email to a prestigious man (or "true be told , one of your many assistants is probably reading this") like you. I pray you take a not so long of a shot with endorsing, producing and inviting an artist like me on to your production team and your own personal projects. Anything done with you would be an honor !

Hopefully all the millions of fans on here can hear my plea and band together to reach Josh Groban and/or David Foster himself. I need your help. To help a struggling poor artist from the inner cities of a Spanish ghetto with an amazing voice make it !