Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FLNancy

Looking ahead to Josh on Broadway ... group tickets on sale!

5 posts in this topic

As some of you may know, Josh will be performing on Broadway starting in October, with the official 'Opening Night' on November 14th.  There are tickets available now to groups of 15 and I am trying to get a group together for the 8:00 pm show on Friday, October 21st. The ticket price for a group is $116 each as opposed to the single ticket price of $150 when they go on sale in May.  Are there any people here who would be willing to join us?  Email me at petpals1027@aol.com  Thanks, Nancy

Nancy, I left a message on your FOJG thread, which I'll repeat here. Do you still have tickets available for Oct. 22 or have you reached your quota? I delayed too long to respond to Gayle Stever's for her group.

Carol,

I have changed the date of the performance to Friday, 10/21 as some interested people couldn't make the saturday date.  We DO have room in our group if you would be interested in attending the show on Friday, 10/21.  Email me again as I don't check here to often!

Random question: Does anyone know what his contract for the show is? As in, will he be staying with it through April or is he ending his contract earlier?

Trying to figure out when I can see it (along with Hamilton) on a quick weekend trip