Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VACarol

Tentative Tour Dates

24 posts in this topic

EUROPEAN TOUR DATES, 2013, CONFIRMED!

Confirmed on February 25. See the Josh Groban Home Page.

TICKETS GO ON SALE MARCH 1 TO THE PUBLIC

Sun., May 19: Moscow, Russia, Crocus City Hall

Tues., May 21, Helsinki, Finland, Hartwall Arena

Thurs., May 23, Turku, Finland, HK Arena      

Sat., May 25, Stockholm, Sweden, Globe
Mon., May 27, Oslo, Norway, Spektrum      

Tues., May 28, Copenhagen, Denmark, Falconer Theatre       
Thurs., May 30, Vienna, Austria, Stadthalle F
Fri., May 31, Zurich,Switzerland, Hallenstadion

Sun., June 02, Berlin, Germany, Tempodrom

Mon., June 03, Hamburg, Germany, CCH1
Wed., June 05, Dusseldorf, Germany, Mitsubishi Electric Halle
Fri., June 07, Frankfurt, Germany, Alte Oper
Sun., June 09, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Ziggodome       
Mon., June 10, Paris, France, Grand Rex
Wed., June 12, Brussels, Belgium, Royal Circus

Fri., June 14, London, UK, 02
Sun., June 16, Manchester, UK, Apollo

Mon., June 17, Birmingham, UK, Symphony Hall
Wed., June 19, Nottingham, UK, Royal Court Hall
Fri., June 21, Glasgow, Scotland, Royal Concert Hall
Sun., June 23, Dublin, Ireland, 02

TENTATIVE U.S. SUMMER DATES (Not arena tour) – Confirmed dates are in bold. Other dates, provided by Pollstar, have NOT been officially confirmed, so must be regarded as tentative only. Updated as confirmations come in.

Tues., July 02, Los Angeles Hollywood Bowl July 4th Spectacular

Wed., July 03, Los Angeles Hollywood Bowl July 4th Spectacular

Thurs., July 04, Los Angeles Hollywood Bowl July 4th Spectacular

Sat., July 06, Aspen, Colorado, Benedict Music Tent 

Sun., July 07, Morrison, Colorado, Red Rocks Amphitheater (confirmed 3/11)

Thurs., July11, Woodinville, Washington, Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery 

Fri., July 12, Goldendale, Washington, Maryhill Winery Amphitheater 

Tues., July16, Jacksonville, Oregon, Britt Pavilion 

Sun., July 21, Littleton, Colorado, Denver Botanic Gardens At Chatfield 

Wed., July 24, Rohnert Park, California, Sonoma State University Green Music Center (New, confirmed 4/23)

Fri., August 02, Kansas City, Missouri, Starlight Theatre 

Wed., August 07, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, "Blossom Festival" , Blossom Music Center 

Fri., August 09, Highland Park, Illinois, Ravinia Festival, Ravinia Park 

Sat., August 10, Highland Park, Illinois, Ravinia Festival, Ravinia Park  (confirmed 3/7)

Mon., August12, Interlochen, Michigan, Kresge Auditorium (confirmed 4/3)

Tues., August 13, Kettering, Ohio, Fraze Pavilion (confirmed 2/25)

Thurs.,August 15, Vienna, Virginia, Filene Center At Wolf Trap 

Fri., August 16, Vienna, Virginia, Filene Center At Wolf Trap (confirmed 2/25)

Sun., August 18, Atlanta, Georgia, Chastain Park Amphitheatre (confirmed 2/27)

Tues., August 20, Baltimore, Maryland, Pier Six Pavilion 

Thurs., August 22, Gilford, New Hampshire, Meadowbrook 

Thurs., August 29, Atlanta, Georgia, Chastain Park Amphitheatre

Hmmmm.  That tentative Interlochen date looks like the week AFTER the week I'd normally be in Michigan.   Hmmmm.   Might have to alter the dates of that Michigan visit....   Would love to meet you (finally IRL) Elaine.  And wouldn't it be fun if Jenny could join us too?

Otherwise, Atlanta isn't that far from me, though I have no idea where Chastain Park is.

Sun., July 21, Littleton, Colorado, Denver Botanic Gardens At Chatfield

The Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield does not release their concert schedule until the beginning of April...just an FYI.  Hopefully though this date and location will be confirmed as I would love to see Josh perform here. :)  

Wolf Trap and Fraze Pavilion were confirmed Feb. 25. Updates will be noted on the first page of this thread as the confirmations come in.

AH, Jenny!  I was going to ask you if you might be going.  For me it was a 9 hour drive, but I really loved it up there.  Lovely place, nice venue, and the hotel right next door.  I just hope it won't be as flipping hot as it was last time.  That was brutal, and no air conditioning.

Thanks, Diana. It's listed on the Ravinia site, but hasn't been announced on jg.com yet. People are buzzing on FOJG though. Don't know if there will be an FOJG presale. Maybe that's what's holding up the announcement? Too bad Josh isn't doing two nights. From what I've read, it's hard to get good seats.

Edited: Confirmed today, 3/7.

It was just confirmed that Josh will play Red Rocks, Colorado,  on July 7! Man, would I like to go to this.

It has been confirmed that Josh will be at Interlochen's Kresge Auditorium on Mon., August12.

Hi. Can anyone tell me if these are Josh's COMPLETE U.S. Tour dates? I know a number of people have asked this same question but I don't think (or at least I can't find) any place (on the tour page, in the forums, etc.,) where it says if these are all the tour dates or not. Thank you!

Hi. Can anyone tell me if these are Josh's COMPLETE U.S. Tour dates? I know a number of people have asked this same question but I don't think (or at least I can't find) any place (on the tour page, in the forums, etc.,) where it says if these are all the tour dates or not. Thank you!

Josh will be doing a US Tour after all of the summer dates are over.

Elaine

So, what's the difference between the summer US concert dates we see, and the US tour? You mean some of us might get to see him twice?? *faints* LOL I guess I'd better not get that excited yet.

The summer dates appear to be at outdoor venues, with the local symphony orchestra.  I think the (fall) US tour would be in arenas or other indoor venues, with his band and smaller orchestra section, as on the Illuminations tour.

Wow! A U.S. Tour after all the summer dates are over! Perhaps one of the U.S. tour dates will be closer to me than the summer dates locations are. Thanks for the reply!

New! Just announced, April 23:  Josh concert in Northern California on Wednesday, July 24, in Rohnert Park at the Sonoma State University Green Music Center.

I signed up to get the summer concert series announcement for the winery in Woodinville. I just got the announcement, and there is no Josh Groban concert listed! :(

I signed up to receive the update for the other WA date, in Gold Bar. It's farther away, though.

hello guys newbie here! been a fan of josh since 2011. Hope he comes to the philippines for another concert! wasnt able to see him during the Alive tour in manila