Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krmujn

Any Granny grobanites?

2,922 posts in this topic

ahhh, 8 months is the perfect age. After that they start to crawl & get into things. Ever notice how a baby will crawl all the way across a room just to stick something in an electrical outlet? it's like a magnet! That why i wonder about families like the Duggars. i couldn't take my eyes off my grandkids for a minute or they would be pulling over glass tabletops on themselves or falling down stairs. How do you do that when you always have at least 6 under the age of 6? boggles the mind.

Pax, sheelz,gaby, Irene; anyone else I might have missed; hope you find us! Oh, pax is on vaca. this week.

She's going to come back to a shock.

ahhh, 8 months is the perfect age. After that they start to crawl & get into things. Ever notice how a baby will crawl all the way across a room just to stick something in an electrical outlet? it's like a magnet! That why i wonder about families like the Duggars. i couldn't take my eyes off my grandkids for a minute or they would be pulling over glass tabletops on themselves or falling down stairs. How do you do that when you always have at least 6 under the age of 6? boggles the mind.

Pax, sheelz,gaby, Irene; anyone else I might have missed; hope you find us! Oh, pax is on vaca. this week.

I not a Granny but I am a Grammy! Ha!! I have a great 3 1/2 year old grandson and another little angel on the way ... due early May. I love being a Grammy Grobanite. And our little guy knows not only what Josh looks like and point him out but he recognizes Josh's voice .... Wonder how that happened ???? Hmmmmm ....... I have Grobanized him and he loves Josh's music. :)

Welcome back everyone!

Dee

I not a Granny but I am a Grammy! Ha!! I have a great 3 1/2 year old grandson and another little angel on the way ... due early May. I love being a Grammy Grobanite. And our little guy knows not only what Josh looks like and point him out but he recognizes Josh's voice .... Wonder how that happened ???? Hmmmmm ....... I have Grobanized him and he loves Josh's music. :)

Welcome back everyone!

Dee

Hi, Dee. My 3 yo grandson knows Josh too. He even pointed it out to me in the grocery store when he was 2!

He goes, "that's Josh." And it was! February Song. I have him Josh AND my gs in the car alot.

Yes, my granddaughter has already started crawling, and I will be watching her three days a week when my daughter-in-law goes back to teaching in January. I wonder how these old bones will hold up, chasing after the infinite energy of this little one, with three dogs to watch, too! My dogs will have to take second place to the baby, of course.

I´m here, my friend. (*hopes, she was meant*)

Still busy figuring out where and who and what and why.... ;) Are u okay? And where is Diane?

Diane is inKansas City this week. I left her a message on the old JG board that we were here so hopefully she'll find us.

I'm good; my hubby had a not so good EKG yesterday so we have to go to a cardiologist today.

I'm really struggling w/the new boards. I was hoping the new FOJG would mean solving the sign-in problems. Not only didn't it solve it; now I have sign-in issues here, too.

How did you add your siggy? I haven't found where to do that.

Oh, that sounds not so good. Sorry to hear that. :( I had a long term ekg over the weekend... no clue, what they found. Will have to go to the doc on friday. (crosses fingers for the 2 of us*)

To add your siggy: go to your profile page under edit your profile... left side:change signature... and then start. :) Hope, it works for u, I had to try it several times.

start what, tho? I click on "change siggy" & a blank page comes up. click on the image icon & put the url in it and then, nothing. the URL shows up on the page & not in my posts. Irritating that they don't tell you how.

I just copy the pics I want to use ... out of my photobucket... the img`s and then put it on the blank page - the same way I post smilies in the threads... *scratches head* I don`t use the symbols in the above line...

Hi Irene, still getting used to it.... had a braincell meeting some hours ago... now my profil page is working. ;)

Diane is inKansas City this week. I left her a message on the old JG board that we were here so hopefully she'll find us.

I'm good; my hubby had a not so good EKG yesterday so we have to go to a cardiologist today.

I'm really struggling w/the new boards. I was hoping the new FOJG would mean solving the sign-in problems. Not only didn't it solve it; now I have sign-in issues here, too.

How did you add your siggy? I haven't found where to do that.

Krmujn, I hope your hubby gets a good report from the cardiologist today.

I'm a granny who's fairly new to posting but I've been lurking around the old board for about a year. I've got two granddaughters aged 6 years and 15 months. Both have been exposed to Mr. Groban for some time now and they love his music. My 6 yr. old loves Lucia and wants to play the violin. Mi Mancherai is her favorite performance from LATG. The 15 mo. old loves "You Are Loved", "So She Dances", and "Machine" from Awake Live. She also loves the whole performance of Soundstage and our absolute favorite from that is "Machine" with the great Herbie Hancock. Josh looked so happy there and soooo handsome. The youngest one doesn't say many words clearly right now but she can sure say "Josh" clear as a bell!

Well I am granny so I am hoping that gives me an excuse for not having a clue how to get around this new board ! It took me years to understand the old one.. Will get there eventually I hope!! :rolleyes: