Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
honeybee

Mels artwork/cartoons(and oodles of doodles)

1,019 posts in this topic

It's a new board and I never really had my own thread on the other one, so why not. I'm gonna post all the art I've done thus far (although not all at once since i've known of the man since '01. yeeeah that's a butt load of arts!) and I now have a program to work with on my computer. woot.

discova.jpg

apple1.jpg

machine.jpg

superjosh.jpg

musketeer_by_Inuyashagirl.jpg

angeliquejoshcolor.jpg

(with you)

withyou-1.jpg

havoc.jpg

sketch.jpg

(ha this is sooo old)

awakefin.jpg

FOP.jpg

fg1.jpg

ha ok that's enough for now. i'll post some more laters. peace

Heyyyyyyyyy! Mel!! Great to see you over here...(((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Thanks for making a thread..now I can drool over your stuff all in one place :)

Hugs,

Robin

Fantastic, Mel. I don't think I've seen all of them. You are so talented!!!! Some of them made me giggle... the apple toon was so funny! also, you got his features right. That is a big feat!!!

Happy you made yourself a thread, pls make more and post more drawings etc.

Krisz

Oh yea...I forgot to tell you that I loved that apple toon too!!! I hadn't seen it before either...and I LOVE your Awake picture..heck...I love them all!!

Take care and make more!..hehe ;)

Hugs,

Robin

thanks you guys :)

here's the rest. they're all old though, i haven't drawn any fanart in forever but i'd like to do more.

withyou-2.jpg

this was part of something i wanted to start based on "with you"

angjosh.jpg

angeliquejoshcolor.jpg

oyvey.jpg

hehe

lucia.jpg

You_Are_Loved_by_Inuyashagirl.jpg

not josh but i drew it because of "you are loved"

button2.jpg

msnjosh2.jpg

when he had the msn chat lol annie asked me to do a drawing

lucia3colored.jpg

oooold. for an fojg contest. had to design something based on the # 3

drums3.jpg

lol i messed up his profile so bad. gave him jay lenos chin o_o

bandcolored.jpg

simpsonjosh.jpg

luckiness.jpg

wildsidejosh2.jpg

mickeyjosh.jpg

sweetjumps.jpg

This_is_the_Last_String.jpg

auctionpaintdaubs.jpg

neverletgo.jpg

happynewyear.jpg

oh and this isn't fanart of course but i felt like sharing cause when i saw it at the MET it cracked me up

vase.jpg

joshsantacolor.jpg

just finished coloring. yaaay. i originally wanted to enter this for the holiday pin thingy contest but alas i did not have photoshop then. it just started as a quick sketch.

merry christmas!

thanks hon :)

my dad is all about me doing murals now. ever since his sister put the idea in his head cause she wanted someone to come in and do her sons room and they want to charge her $500 o_o theyre not even doing it free hand, they use a projector on the wall which always seemed like cheating to me cause all you're doing is tracing but i suppose if you draw the image yourself first and then project it, it makes more sense and is easier to do on a huge awkward surface/angle like a wall. but now he keeps talking about it because he sees dollar signs.

i mean i wouldn't mind giving it a try if someone wanted me to do one. but i'm more of a drawing gal vs. painting, i'm not so hot when it comes to acrylics or color in general but i guess that's all the more reason to start practicing more.

Hey Mel :)

Your drawings are amazing, funny, unique! I love each and every one of them. You are sooooooooo talented I should envy you but I can't because I just look at these and I smile my head off! :) You are doing a fantastic job capturing Josh's face and the jokes you depict are just priceless. The mythological urn. OMG looooooooool... and Josh holding a puppy for gfc.org is soooooo cute!!!!!

Keep posting these, you are delighting us all. :)

Take care

Krisz

hahahahaha

i talk that way to my friends "hurry up WOMAN" :lol:

i just finished one quick drawing but i have an itch to do something random/funny. this one talented artist on deviantart did a zombie killing josh. xD i was like "this is freakin awesomeness!" it's inspired me...

chess.jpg

i caved and bought "where i want to be" from CHESS.

the funny thing is the very first drawing i ever did because of josh is awfully similar to this one, but that was before i even knew what he looked like, it was based on twya