Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nuria

NEW PICS

3,381 posts in this topic

please check the Josh in Canada thread (under News and Media) for some new pictures!! :D

Josh is staying at the Four Seasons in Toronto, or at least that is where these pictures were taken:

42c527a14dedba3a265d320f1fee.jpg

zumawirewestphotosfour523645.jpg

thanks to Tanya/tg4jg!!

Tanya also found these from the Marilyn Denis show (see the Josh in Canada thread for link to the show!)

wennphotostwo706088.jpg

wennphotostwo706077.jpg

wennphotostwo706066.jpg

wennphotostwo706068.jpg

wennphotostwo706067.jpg

wennphotostwo706065.jpg

wennphotostwo706087.jpg

wennphotostwo706070.jpg

thanks Gaby!! :D

he's so cute - and that was a fun interview on the Marilyn Denis show :rolleyes:

this has just come in, Josh on his way to the signing at First Canadian Place, the crowd is going wild there :D

224070817.jpg

must be cold :rolleyes:

the guy with Josh is Roz Weston, I think he's a journalist..

So many pics since I was here XD

Thanks so much! I do love all of them! Josh is so handsome, funny & cute at the same time :)

here are some pictures from the CD signing in Toronto this week - Josh was presented with a platinum album for Illuminations:

224101222.jpg

m0tg.jpg

1tumblr_lexhqgxlEK1qzfk8qo1_500.jpg

RWP-00617740085.jpg

RWP-00617640085.jpg

RWP-00618040085.jpg

big thanks to the fans who went to see Josh on the morning show Canada AM!!

i7w6.jpg

224243957.jpg

Thanks for sharing! Is there a video for this performance?

there is of the interview, but I haven't found the video of the performance yet - the interview should be in the Josh in Canada thread (unless I forgot to post it... there has been SO much Josh this week, it's hard to keep up!)

there is of the interview, but I haven't found the video of the performance yet - the interview should be in the Josh in Canada thread (unless I forgot to post it... there has been SO much Josh this week, it's hard to keep up!)

Thank you!

I love all these new pics of Josh! They're so amazing! I hope I get to meet him or see him in concert one day soon. *crosses fingers*

Haha, when I'm on my pc, I got my photoshop back, but I'm on Mom's right now so I can watch Zanny Frodo on a channel I don't get in my room. These are good pix, even t he glasses ones are good, but I had a really rotten time today, not during the meeting, but before, so all this Zanny Josh is good!