Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nuria

NEW PICS

3,381 posts in this topic

I guess a good rule of thumb would be - if he is looking at the camera, he knows they are taking his picture, and they are not ambushing him. He seems to be on pretty good terms with some of these guys, and if he asked them not to take his pic right now, they might oblige him.

Crap the links from twitpic keep breaking!

I love that Flea was there with him, so awesome. I kept waiting for him to let one of his little headbangs loose. he didnt tho, he maintained haha

He sounded just beautiful, his voice had an extra rich tone last night that was just lovely.

...and he looked gorgeous too, which never hurts ;)

Beautiful pictures.He looks much more cuddly these days since he has grown up...000203F2.gif

I love the jacket too, but I just love him. When I print the pix out, the "scruff" doesn't show as much, and I like it that way LOL!! Love u Josh!! I agree w/ Eb, if he is looking at the camera u can bet it's all good.

Looking great, but is this a rash under his chin?

It could be the winter air, I itch all the time, my arms look like that right now.

I think you mean California hun, its on the West Coast. Its definitely warm enough to wear that stuff there.

I'm from Pennsylvania, which is on the East Coast and it is freezing in January! you'd get sick very fast if you tried that here. We haven't gone outside without coats since November.

My friend in MA got 26 or so inches of snow the other week, he hated it!

Flea is the one with the neon green guitar but JOSH is the one that is shining bright

YES, he's the only reason that had I been able to get that channel in my bedroom I'd watch the game!

Pucker up, Josh!!

759887713_pzju7-O.jpg

Wow. Thank you so much for posting these pictures. Is he gorgeous or what!! He simply looks amazing. Sang pretty good too!