Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nuria

NEW PICS

3,381 posts in this topic

When I first saw this WONDERFUL photo, I just was speechless :wub::wub:. It really is a FANTASTIC photo of him :D!! Thank you so much Calliope for sharing this with all of us :D!!

When I first saw this WONDERFUL photo, I just was speechless :wub::wub:. It really is a FANTASTIC photo of him :D!! Thank you so much Calliope for sharing this with all of us :D!!

Love that ,photo...Calliope.He looks so................Irene..... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

At first I did not like the short hair and was missing all the curls but I am slowly getting used to it!

Nicole

Hi! Cheeky. Where have you been? You used to post all the time way back when in the old days!

Nicole

Thanks for the pic Calliope. He looks so handsome. Is handsome the adjective you were looking for Irene.?... :wub: I wonder!!!! :ph34r:

I love the one in the coat, that's our beloved "goofball" Josh! I'm glad he hasn't given up his playfullness! How come u can't copy/paste a pic from an above post now? I missed the Kelly & Michael ep, I feel like a bad Grobie!

Found this at iheart's radio station.  Thought I'd post it here in case no one's seen it yet.  Enjoy!

streisandtumblr1.jpg

LOL, What Wonderful Photos of Josh( Really like the Blue shirt and Coat !!) :D !! Thank You So Much for posting them imzadi39 and Gaby :D:D !!