Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dyanna

Il Divo

36 posts in this topic

I'm a big fan of Il Divo. Saw them live in Salt Lake City. Fell in Love, David Miller is my favorite. We were close enough to actually see their faces and hear their individual voices. It was a night second only to seeing JOSH!

I saw them in Kansas City last year and in London during the Christmas concerts as well.

I was lucky enough to be very close to them as well and now I understand why fans fight for first row tickets! There's nothing like leanig against the stage and look up to them while they sing :wub: ! I get goosbumps even now, when I just remember this.

I just wish they would do more in French and ditch the endless Spanish! Much as I love the Spanish language 'She' is a french song.

My favourite version of PQTME

(sorry can't seem to get the embedding link to work)

The lovely Manu (Emmanuelle Moire)

So many great songs that it would be lovely to hear Seb take the lead on

Thanks for the link, it's indeed a good version of PQTME.

Eli, I agree with you. They could do more French songs. The part in PQTME where Seb sings the lead and the rest of them just accompany him is my fave one from the song. And I guess I am not the only one who thinks so, the rection of the public when they do the song live says a lot.

And speaking of Seb taking the lead, it's really impressive how he can keep up with the rest of them. They are trained opera singers, he is a pop singer but does a wonderful job!

I have nothing against Spanish songs, I like them. The same goes for the Italian ones. The fact that both Josh and ID sing in Italian is one of the reasons why I enjoy their music so much.

I have been looking for an Il Divo thread. Glad I found this one.

I love Il Divo. I have all of their CDs. I am so looking forward to seeing them in concert in 2012.

Their new CD - Wicked Game is wonderful. I love the songs especially the remake of Roy Orbison's Crying. Beautifully done.

Hi there Rachellpz!!

I agree with you, their last album is wonderful!!! I have some faves ones like the one you wrote and Don't cry for me Argentina, Come what may, SEnza Parole, Melancolia and Time to say goodbye

I like Il Divo quite a bit. I try not to listen to them too much at once, though, as their songs start to sound all samesy. The key changes in particular are so predictable.

Still, it's good stuff. Carlos is my favorite. <3