Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dyanna

Il Divo

36 posts in this topic

I am pretty sure I won't find people listening to Il Divo over here, but it's worth giving it a try. :unsure:

Please ignore if you don't like Il Divo's music. I do not intend to talk to myself over here and the thread will soon get lost.

Thanks!

I like them! :D in fact I'm a huge fan of Sebastien Izambard AND Urs Büler :wub: they are so cutie!! In fact in 2007 I went to their concer here in Mexico and the date was my b-day 22nd March!!! And was an amazing concert!!! *sighs* How I wish to watch them again! :wub: God I should control myself! :wacko::P

I Also love IL Divo.I have all their CD,s and listen to them often although I have never seen them live. :)

Hi there!

I also love IL DIVO and their music. :D

I am a fan of DAvid miller. ;) I attended two of their concert and I can assure they are even more amazing live that in the cd. I can't wait to buy their new cd/dvd that will be available in a couple of weeks.

loved the first cd and seeing them live 2 days before I saw Josh for the 1st time in 2004 (a great week!)

Not really liked the cds since although seeing them at Henley Festival in July 2005 was a blast!

Seb is adorable - both in Le Petit Prince and the Libre cd.

Urs - my favourite - love his sense of humour and the curls!

David - we chatted about the 'Sleeping Beauty' mine re his turquoise earrings!

1st Paris show at Palais des Congres was amazing (small venue!). Persuaded by French friends to go to Bercy in 2007 - best bit was before and after the show meeting all the ladies!

Eli

x

I guess you found someone, because I love them too. I have all their CD's. They're the kind of band you don't get tired of. But generally I like that kind of music and those four guys are just incredible.. :D I really hope to go to a concert someday.

I have all the songs of libre and yes he is amazing!! And cutie! and married and with children now... :( BUT I'M HAPPY FOR HIM! He has now a beautiful family!

I love IL DIVO too and went to their concert here in Brazil last October. It was one of the most wonderful moments in my life. Seeing the guys just in front of me was really fantastic!

I have all their cds and dvds and I am looking forward to the next dvd!!

Glad to meet you here, Il Divo fans!!

Hi everyone!

It's nice to see some other Josh fans like Il Divo. So far I had the feeling I was the only one around here.

I love Carlos Marin's voice :wub: So powerful and expressive!

I am looking now forward to the London cocerts in December. I have tickets for both shows. If anyone posting here is attending as well, please let me know. Would be nice to meet in London. :)

I am also looking forward to the new CD/DVD.

Dy

Hi Elena! I love that one too. Actually I love all ID's songs :D

Hi Dyanna! Enjoy the concerts in december. I'm also looking forward to buying that cd/dvd.

See you

Thanks, girls. I am really excited about the December concerts and the new CD/DVD. Have just listened to the CD, sounds very good! :wub:

Btw, does anyone have a fave song? Which one?

Hi there! I found Josh listening to Il Divo, and I am so thankful for that, so I love to listen them too. I was on the concert in Ljubljana on march 27 this year, think it was the second one of this tour, and it was incredible, they are even better live than on CDs. Proud to say, the concert on DVD, was recorded in Arena-Pula, Croatia.

Hi!

Do you have pictures taken during the Ljubljana concert? I'm sure no one will complain if we post them in this thread. I will surely add mine from the two London concerts in December.

The concert at the Pula-Arena is just wonderful! It was the recording of that performance of "Adagio" that brought me to their music. I just wish they had put more songs on that DVD. I agree with you, they sound live great - really impressing especially when they sing together.

Here are a few pics from the London concerts last week. Both concerts were lovely :wub: and I enjoyed every minute of them.

Lovely Urs

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

Carlos - his voice is as big as the sea :wub:

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

David - funny, funny, funny

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

Adorable Seb

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

Camilla Kerslake was a guest - lovely!

DSC00222.jpg

Hi!

OMG!!!

Beautiful photos.

You were so close. Thanks so much for posting them

It was a small venue and the first row was like one meter away from the stage. The stage was very low and towards the end they let us lean against it while the guys performed the last songs. It was very emotional to be that close, literally at their feet. I enjoyed every second of it! :wub:

It was a small venue and the first row was like one meter away from the stage. The stage was very low and towards the end they let us lean against it while the guys performed the last songs. It was very emotional to be that close, literally at their feet. I enjoyed every second of it! :wub:

Sounds amazing.. And, NOOOOO, not at all jealous :P I would love to see them live someday.

Hi!

Thanks for that song, it's beutiful! But I like almost all songs from Il Divo. I don't have all Il Divo CD's yet, but I hope that this will change soon. :)

As I know that song isn't included in any of ther Cd's, the fact is that, that song shouldn't get out to the public but for some reason someone uploaded it and no one knows how! :huh: Whatever sounds great!

I must admit I had no idea this song existed! I checked it now on youtube and all uploads goes back to summer 2008. I wonder where people have it from <_< I have all their CDs and DVDs but it's not included on any of them.

Thanks a lot for posting the video! :)