Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

February Nocturne

Where can I buy the Soundstage DVD?

10 posts in this topic

I'm looking for Josh's PBS performance of Soundstage: An Evening in New York City. The performance was broadcast back in 2007. I've watched a few clips on youtube, and was blown away both by the vocals and the soloists from the Groband.

On amazon, the DVD is quite expensive and someone mentioned that I could get it on Josh's official website. But when I looked, I didn't see it.

Does anyone know where I can get it? Or perhaps where I can get it cheaper?

Not showing up in Amazon or HMV's Canadian sites.

Best bet is to watch for when the PBS stations start doing their pledge drives. They will probably play it again then, and you can record it. I snag a lot of good concerts that way.

I was gonna say either Amazon or E-bay, guess it's good my special friend bought me mine when they did, try the JG Store too??

I want the Wal Mart Soundcheck DVD, I would love that one, I love how he looks there and the interview is great too!

I don't understand why Walmart decided to sell only 3 songs. I really want that version of Alejate.

I too have been looking to get hold of the Soundstage DVD - it doesn't seem to be available in the UK (where I am) , not even on Amazon. To order it from Amazon US is very expensive because of the shipping. anyone got any ideas?? Thanks