Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noondarkly

The world of Krisz: Brief update and 5 new wallpapers (02/17)

728 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I will copy my original first post from the old message board, just to give this place a feel of HOME...

After several months of being a fan of Josh Groban and member of this wonderful community, I had created a sickly number of wallpapers, and filled this thread with them, but because there is a lot of chatting and OT stuff in between with the amazing people I met over the months, I decided to post a direct link to ALL the wallpapers so far, so that if someone pops in at any point, they will only need to click on the link and voila, 342 wallpapers in total (so far). The number will increase quite often as I find it impossible NOT to make one or two each day, and I will update accordingly. Only these links are needed and you can get all the wallpapers in one place.

For your enjoyment:

Josh Groban wallpapers: 1-100

Josh Groban wallpapers: 101-200

Josh Groban wallpapers: 201-300

Josh Groban wallpapers: 301-386 (constantly updated!)

And below, the original thread as it started back then, on March 13, 2007.

Hi again,

This board is devastatingly massive! I will not sleep for the next 12 weeks LOL.

I just posted an intro, and I thought I would share my Josh-backgrounds with you all. (Seeing the endless amounts of photos here, I will have raw material forever...)

Krisz

Hi Krisz,

Unfortunately I cannot answer your questions, but I am glad to see you here.

xxx Renate

Hi everyone,

Renate told me this was the new message board- I had NO idea- like I had been on the moon or something.

Will all the old board be lost? All of it? How can I save my thread? I can't...

I cannot believe it...

josh said the board will be transfered and it will be like nuutthhnn ever happened...

to save your thread you have to save it page by page. just go to the respective page, then go to 'file> save as> webn page, complete' and that should do the trick. but considering how large is your thread... try logging off the board, this way instead of 10 posts a page, you get 20 pages per page, thus less saving to do :P

I'll post my wallpapers here, sure, but... Can I edit this first post later? I guess I can't...

actually, you can :P

GAH.

Annoying. And very SAD...

*huge HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGG*

Anyways, I hope to see you guys in this thread. Many of you, often. Like in the good old days...

Krisz

you'll see so much of me in this thread, that you'll be sick of me!!!! Örökké szeretni foglak!!!!! iStock_000004985521XSmallred_heart.jpg

*hugs from your romanian sister*

love ya!

KRISZ!!! ((hugs)) Looks like we are all finding our way overhere finally. Can't wait to see some new wallies. :D

Hi Renate, thank you for directing me here- I honestly had NO idea this forum existed.

I am sometimes such a hopeless case. LOL.

Tea- Tea is here- hello! :)

Toni! :) Hi!

Ok I already feel at home! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexxa- you girl made me brust into tears. Second time today. First I cried when someone offered to save half the old wallpaper thread for me. Now I cry because you wrote I love you in Hungarian. *bawl*

Dammit where's a hankie when I need it................................

MEGA-GIANT-BEARHUGS TO THE MOST AMAZING GROBIE BUNCH THERE IS. You guys!!!!!!!!!!

So... I saved my thread... page by page. 316, unlogged. Now, how exactly will they be transferred...? I doubt it... I think Josh meant FOJG... and that, my friends, is safe and sound, all transferred, already done.

But, I have my beloved thread saved, so... took me the entire day. WHEW.

And my sister Lory saved "A walk by the sea", the original fanfic thread. ((((Lor)))

I will be posting wallpapers and everything I just need to catch my breath!

Love you all

Krisz

Hi Krisz! Everyone was wondering where you were!! How's everything? 316 pages!!!!:o Wauw...that's alotXD Seriously, I thought I had an absurd amount of wallpapers of Josh...but when I look around on the board, everyone else got way more than IXD Time to make some more!! Can't wait to see more from you!

xxFortuna^^

Hi Fortuna :)

When I'm logged on, the page number is above 600 :P

I have, after all, some 350 wallpapers of Josh. Made in 2.5 years. :D

I really hope my inspiration returns to me soon because I wanna make some new things... yep!

I hope to see everyone on here soon, and our old threads as well. :)

Krisz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Krisz made it! I just read your post in my thread...so happy you finally found us :)

Anyway....about editing the post..you can edit what you wrote in the post but I don't think there is an option for editing the title..I think we're stuck with it unless we delete our threads and start over. There also isn't an option yet for deleting your own posts...I found that out in a hurry...

Well..gotta go for now..

Love ya!

Robin or as Lexxa says...Wobbin..hehe ;)

ps...Hello to Tea!! Great to see you too!I wrote you in another thread but not sure if you saw it...hope you're still making art too :)

Hi everyone, Renate told me this was the new message board- I had NO idea- like I had been on the moon or something. Will all the old board be lost? All of it? How can I save my thread? I can't... I cannot believe it... I'll post my wallpapers here, sure, but... Can I edit this first post later? I guess I can't... GAH. Annoying. And very SAD... Anyways, I hope to see you guys in this thread. Many of you, often. Like in the good old days... Krisz
<BR><BR>DON'T PANIC they'll leave Yuku alone for a while, dont' worry, I panicked too but Backward1 said they're leaving Yuku up a while longer. I'm copying my stuff over little by little. (((HUG)))

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Krisz made it! I just read your post in my thread...so happy you finally found us :)

Anyway....about editing the post..you can edit what you wrote in the post but I don't think there is an option for editing the title..I think we're stuck with it unless we delete our threads and start over. There also isn't an option yet for deleting your own posts...I found that out in a hurry...

*gets in geek-mode*

the delete posts- dunno if there ever will be that but!!! if you ckick on a 'edit' on the first post and then on 'use full editor' you CAN edit the post title :P

that's how i edited mine :P:P:P

and K.... *hands k a hankie*

i LOVE YOU!!! so stop bawling girl!!! okay? you should know that i do. i mean after all we've been through together you should probably take that for granted already, coz there's no way no how anything's ever gonna change the way i feel about any feelings i have towards the 'most amazing grobie bunch there is' - as you put it. you guys are my family, and i love you no matter what :D

Örökké szeretni foglak :D

Hi Robin and Krisz, I'm still having a bit of problems when u re-edit posts, it tends to skew the pics and text and stuff, but anyway hi to both of u (((HUG))) But they're leaving Yuku up for a while.

joins the cheering for Krisz finding her way here! :D I was getting worried; I even posted something on your FB page, lol

I'm also kinda thinking they aren't going to be able to transfer everything over here. I'm so glad you saved your thread; I couldn't imagine losing all that work. Now just throw a couple of your favorite wallies on here until you are so inspired to create something new! Give us something pretty to look at - please? :)

hugs

(((Siena))) we'll figure everything out, gradually. :)

(((Lexxa))) if you keep repeating that, I will be crying for the rest of my life so stop it will you? :D

Kudos for the tip on how to edit the title- YES- that was worrying me- good to know, thanks! :)

And no, I didn't think you did NOT love me but the Hungarian words were so sudden. *big hug* Unexpected. :) Very sweet of you!!! Oh and, we love you just as much you know, ;)

(((Robin))) hello, friend! HEY guess what, your DAUGHTER sent me a PM on a skating message board! :D She said, Robin from JG.com is my mom! How awesome is that? She recognized me :) although we never talked before!

(((Tara))) I haven't been on FB for some time, bad me... thanks for being here, ahhh, this DOES feel like a big family, I know what Lexxa means, I really do...

Okay, wallies coming up, just randomly, my favourites. I'll also re-edit the first post and link to all of them, to my blog, as before.

Krisz

So, a few of my all-time favourites.

This one is one of the first ones, #3 actually, but I still love it as back then. Josh as an angel.

josh_3.jpg

This one was, I believe, one of those things that started a conversation with one of the people who, since then, has become a very close and intimate friend.

The wallpaper also reminds me of the time I was preparing to see Josh live in London... and I was wondering what to get him as a gift... and Lory suggested I should print some wallpapers out to him, including this one. Because he'd be honoured to be beside one of the iconic artists of our human existence:

josh_26.jpg

This one, because he's PRETTY...

josh_37.jpg

Inspired by "Un amore per sempre":

josh_39.jpg

By "Alla luce del sole":

josh_42.jpg

By "My December":

(I only saw Live at the Greek later and I was shocked to see how the setting was almost 100% like this wallpaper when he sang the song, blue and similar in mood as this one.)

josh_43.jpg

Simple but one of my favourites, still:

josh_46.jpg

Okay, change of post!

This one inspired the "Fan of 3:15" movement... we almost started a fanclub... and I made a T-shirt design... and Lory printed me one, so I'm probably the only one (and her) who has the T-shirt... haha...

josh_56.jpg

This one made me live through a very spiritual moment, it was intense, it was beautiful (THANK YOU JOSH!!!):

josh_58.jpg

This one is Moose's favourite (thank you Moose! *hug*):

josh_61.jpg

Another favurite, just because... love the blue, love the pose...

josh_66.jpg

One of my favourite Alice photos... and Rodin sculptures.

josh_77.jpg

K.

A favourite, just because... autumn... light... amazing photo of Josh...

josh_78.jpg

This one was very personal, I was going through a horrible time, Josh helped me let the sadness out... again, thank you, wonderful Joshua...

josh_80.jpg

This one was requested by Kylani... I hope she is fine and happy in her world :)

josh_81.jpg

This was when he told us he could marry each and every one of us because he is an energetic guy... hahahahaha!

josh_108.jpg

This one is Lory's wallpaper, we shared a wonderful little moment and this wallpaper was the connection:

josh_113.jpg

Josh, the passionate one:

josh_125.jpg

K.

Thanks for posting these again, sis. It's starting to feel like home now. And I'm rediscovering again the beauty that your inner eye saw. It's still breathtaking!

Just because I love the pink shade:

josh_149.jpg

One of my best ones ever, if I may say so. It made me think, and it also looks great. The message is very profound... a painful wallpaper. One of my favourites:

josh_159.jpg

Haha... Victorian Josh. :)

josh_165.jpg

Ahhhh... angel... :)

josh_166.jpg

One of my favourites, period. To express how Josh makes life come to being even where there is none:

josh_167.jpg

Summer rain:

josh_168.jpg

Charity wallpaper:

josh_171b.jpg

Another one:

josh_173.jpg

One of my favourites but it was not allowed onthe old website so I'll only link it:

Saint and sinner

Ok, enough for today... wow, so many memories... incredible.

Some of you have seen the birth of al of these.

I thank you for being on this journey with me!!!! New friends and old.

Love

Krisz

Thanks for posting these again, sis. It's starting to feel like home now. And I'm rediscovering again the beauty that your inner eye saw. It's still breathtaking!

((((((((((Lory))))))))))

hEllo Kriz!

I'm glad you could join the new board.

Wow, It's always a pleasure to see your creations.

Some of them, I haven't seen yet.

See you

Analia

Hi Analia :) yes it's good to be here!

You haven't seenthose because those were made in 2007... :) I only posted from the first two links. From 200 to 347 I will post later.

The problem is, I have too many favourites.

Thanks for the welcome and I hope to interact with you a lot.

Have an inspiring day!

Krisz

Hi Krisz,

glad to see you and your wonderful artwork here again!

Have a nice weekend,

((((hugs)))), Karin

Oh yea!! I remember Annie telling me she found you on the skating board...lol! I've told her about you and we both feel like we know you *hug* She's like...I think I found Krisz...and I told her again that you're a big Zhenya fan.

Isn't it funny how being online can bring people together like that?

Btw...it's cool to see your art posted in several posts in rows like that...love to just admire them...

Oh and one more thing..don't get confused but Lexxa is using my siggy now and I'm using one of hers...*long story*

Anyway..all is well....Friday the 13th is usually my lucky day so am waiting for something great to happen..lol!

Take care now sweetie..

Hugs,

Robin

oh, WOW! just knock me over, why don't ya Krisz :lol: That was fun, kinda like visiting old friends. I can see why you have so many favorites! :) I think I'll go back to the first page and scroll down very slowly...again :lol: