Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

epalist

Fiddle with the Fiddler on the Roof

16 posts in this topic

Everyone, please check out how incredible Josh already was before the world caught up to enjoy his work as well! [/b] :P

------------------------------------

This early Josh masterpiece is way too extraordinary for me not to attempt this request: Is anyone here proficient enough with an audio/video program to better align the audio with the video on this outstanding Josh performance?

Incredible, isn't he?!

Wonderful promo for multi-talented *Josh Groban!*

:)

Thanks if you can!!

I've only ever seen a 2 second clip of this before. It's fabulous. He must have had a rapt audience.

Thanks for posting that.

I cannot wait for him to see him do Broadway (other than a one night stand in a show). I don't think I'd travel far to see him in concert, but I'd definitely go to NY to see him on stage!

This early Josh masterpiece is way too extraordinary for me not to attempt this request: Is anyone here proficient enough with an audio/video program to better align the audio with the video on this outstanding Josh performance?

Incredible, isn't he?!

Wonderful promo for multi-talented *Josh Groban!*

:)

Thanks if you can!!

Hi guys...I apologize for removing the clip. I will be happy to re-embed it after I run this by the moderators. I'm not absolutely certain whether or not my clip complies with board guidelines as regards acceptable media. Hopefully it will be okay to repost...SO SORRY to disappoint...thanks for your understanding!

Thanks for the video link Tanya, who knows in wich year Josh did this Masterpiece?

I believe it was during his senior year of high school, so correct me if I'm wrong, but probably 1999.

Tanya, thank you SO MUCH for posting that full video! I have been so hoping one day to be able to see that! (And maybe one day, the whole play itself!!).

Edited: Josh and company may have very good reason not to want the entire performance (of that song) revealed right now, so I'm editing my posts to go back to my original request for someone to please at least align the audio with the video for the clip in the first post.

Either way...

Wow, Josh!! ...Wow!! :D

Yep - he shone even back then. Someone said his old friend Amanda played his daughter in the play. How funny is that??

I believe it was during his senior year of high school, so correct me if I'm wrong, but probably 1999.

Thanks Ellen! biggrin.gif

Maybe this thread should be deleted then?

No problem with that! I thought Tanya's clip was okay, wondering where it would have come from otherwise.

Mods...chop chop! <_<

Or, leave the chip chop version in hopes of someone aligning the chips with the chops, :D !

Argh! I really want to hear the end of that clip! Any idea when it might be back up Tanya? I can't imagine why it would be unacceptable to the mods......

Did they say it was unacceptable?? Don't see why it would be since parts of it have been on things about him before. Like the Hollywood Bowl thingy, I think it was.

No they didn't say it was unacceptable....Tanya is just checking with them to make sure it's okay before she puts it back up. That's my take anyway. It's like getting a bill through parliament ...slow....slow....slower.....

Argh! I really want to hear the end of that clip!

*nodding frantically*

ME TOO!!!!

It's incredible

Josh was reeeeally extraordinary in his performance, so I think maybe they have very good reason to be saving it for something special one day, and rightfully so.

What I would pay for an entire dvd of Josh's Fiddler on the Roof?

LOTS! :rolleyes: