Photo

Josh performing on America's Got Talent!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Libby

Libby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

According to NBC's America's Got Talent website, and Facebook page, Josh is scheduled to perform on AGT this week, on Tues., it says. http://www.nbc.com/a...cas-got-talent/

Tuesday is the competition finale, so I don't know if that means he will perform with one of the finalists (Forte with Josh Page?), or if the entertainment is there just to drag out a 2 hour long show. I'm thinking it's probably the latter, but you never know! I wonder what he'll sing!

Well, whenever they mention it on FB, they always post a link to him performing Falling Slowly from the Lincoln Center. :)

Thranduil ~ King of the Woodland Realm

c562aac5-7689-4c86-87d7-21239f5741b9_zps

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies is out December 17, 2014

#2 joss

joss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

i know several artists are performing on the final of American Idol but as i'm in England i don't think we have it on TV at the same time..i'm recording this week and will record next week

#3 melika.n

melika.n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,782 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:01 AM

WOW, that's a great news....I'm expecting for it..... :D

Thank you for this news :)

...Keep me awake to memorize you...Give me more time to feel this way...We can't stay like this forever...But I can have you next to me today....

Josh_343.jpg Josh_342.jpg

#4 Libby

Libby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

Joss, I don't think anyone knows who's performing on the finale of American Idol this soon. It doesn't start till Jan.! :)

#5 Libby

Libby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

I'm sorry, but it turns out that all the entertaining guests are performing on the live results finale, as I originally thought. But I swear the website was saying it was today! I think they made a mistake, so I apologize for any confusion. However, if you did tune in, you shouldn't have been too disappointed, because Forte were superb. That newer guy from Sri Lanka really has a great voice, though they all sound good. Fernando's voice is very powerful, too. Josh Page is good, but I do think the other 2 are a little bit better than him. ;)

I've posted Forte's performances in the Forte thread in the Other Music thread. :) But I'll post Josh's performance here as soon as I can. But I recommend tuning in. It starts at 9pm/8pm central. :)