Photo

Meet & Greet Winners

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 athaleeah

athaleeah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:14 PM

Hi!!

I'm new here so pardon my confusion..

I got an email saying that I won a meet & greet for Highland Park concert on Aug. 10... My question is, do I have to have a ticket to the concert itself for me to still be able to do the meet & greet? I already purchased tickets for his Kettering concert but I didn't win the meet & greet for that concert. Please somebody tell me more about this whole meet & greet thing...

Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate it :)

#2 Americanpye

Americanpye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

Hi and welcome. :)   Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question, since I've never won a M & G with Josh...however, I would highly recommend contacting whomever sent you the email informing you that you had won and explain the situation to them ASAP.

Have fun meeting Josh!

Please respect animals.

You know I will miss you when you are gone,

but don't be afraid if you just can't hang on. ~ Changing Colors

#3 margaretrose27

margaretrose27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:07 PM

Congratulations!

You won't be able to enter the venue unless you have a valid concert ticket for the show

I won for Dublin and had to have my ticket scanned before Darren took us to Josh

My friend waited for me outside and I was able to go back out to get her and go back into the arena by the same route
Posted Image

#4 Shiloh Storm

Shiloh Storm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:16 PM

Hi and congrats on winning a M&G! As far as I understand, per contest rules, the winners get a M&G pass only and it does not include a concert ticket, so you do need to have a ticket to the show in order to use the M&G pass. You can try to email Sarah or customer support to see if you can use it for the show you have tickets to, but since the winners for that show have already also been selected, you might be out of luck. The Ravinia show in Highland Park is sold out, but if you are in need of a ticket, I do have 1 extra I am trying to sell at face value - $116. It's a great seat in the pavilion area, row R. I will message you my email addy if you are interested.

Posted Image

#5 athaleeah

athaleeah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:52 AM

Thank you for the replies and offer... I looked at StubHub and they still have some lawn tickets available. So I purchased one already. I have tickets to see him in Kettering so I don't plan to see the concert in Highland Park (I'm just going to do the meet & greet). Thanks so much again for your answers!!! Really appreciate it :)

#6 Shiloh Storm

Shiloh Storm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:10 PM

Great, glad you found a ticket! Have a fantastic time!  :)

Posted Image