Photo

How is Josh Sexy?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
83 replies to this topic

#1 leish

leish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 02:56 PM

To me, it is Josh's brain that's sexy. All that is manifested in his personality was hatched from the brain. His humor, his wit, his beautiful attitudes...As for his physicality,his genes had a lot to do with that and so..the handsomest face, the sexy walk, the pretty curly hair, the juicy bottom lip, chest and arm hairs...(I should stop right now...
Josh Groban:
"KEEP RAISING THE BAR"

#2 Violet

Violet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:10 PM

I usually don't think about the sexiness of a person, but rather whether they are a good human being. And that is what I find so attractive about Josh. It's his outreach to those less fortunate. His kindness to ALL his fans. The way his eyes light up when he's getting ready to perform and some of them shout at him. He so appreciates his fans. And just his overall boyishness.

But if I were to look at the physical side of Josh to say what is sexy, I'd say his smile, his eyes that twinkle with mischief, he strong arms, the well-endowed hairy chest, the muscular legs and perfect tush. And of course, his hair; always looks like someone has ran their fingers through it, making a soul want to do the same thing. His singing voice melts icebergs! And when he talks, it always with this breathless fascination as if he finds life so enjoyable. That to me is ultra sexy.

Okay, now that I've probably embarrassed Josh (and myself), I'll shut up. Just wanted him to know, he is so much more than just a voice.

bmw
Posted Image Don't give up. . .Posted Image I AM there.
[used by permission]
[Rules to live and love by]

__________________________________________________________________________________
Live simply. Hug often. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. . . leave the rest to God.

#3 VWhite

VWhite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:09 PM

His smile, his voice, his eyes. He is such a genuine person with no pretense. I love that he doesn't try to be someone that he is not. He makes no apologies for who he is and he uses the best of his talents. He always seems like he is having fun no matter what he is doing. These things make him sexy to me.

#4 StayAwake8

StayAwake8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 10:13 PM

Apart from everything you ladies mentioned already(I agree with it all...) I think it's the sheer joy that radiates from him. He's definitely charismatic, with a contagious laugh. But, the joy that really seems to come from him and surround him is wonderful. Like Angelique Kidjo, the joy is palpable. And I love that.
<3 Lenora <3 Josh's Angel of Faith Posted Image
I am on Facebook and Twitter(and_like_that8). Find me! I love new friends! :)
~Proud member of Josh's choir!~ @~~}~~
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
"Love all. Trust few. Do wrong to no one." - William Shakespeare
"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Posted Image

#5 ElizabethWebb

ElizabethWebb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:47 AM

His beauty comes from within. That to me is sexy. He is just the total pakage. Brains, talent, and the eyes of an angel!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Banners and avatar by Jannette

#6 Fairygarden

Fairygarden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:33 AM

Ditto to everything said! And it's definitely not just the physical. I think a great sense of humor is very sexy and we know Josh has that. :)
I'm glad People Mag recognizes that Josh belongs in this catogory. Not that their opinion makes it a fact, but it's still nice.
Posted Image
Member of Josh Groban.com since March 3, 2003

#7 Hamiltonjoshfan

Hamiltonjoshfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:36 PM

I read the title of this thread and just had to laugh! I can just imagine Josh thinking the same thing! "How am I sexy?" That's the thing about him....he doesn't think he's that hot. And that makes him sexier than all the self-absorbed, preening peacocks out there. I could go on and on about his physical attributes, because I think he's lovely....face, hair, physique (doesn't he have beautiful arms? LOL!)....but it's who he is as a person that puts him at the top of my "sexy" list.

#8 (Musiclover2/Lauren)

(Musiclover2/Lauren)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:30 PM

Julie, you got it. The voice, the heart of gold, his humor and the fact he doesn't think he's all that or hot, just make him that much sexier. The child-like ability to truly see past the outside and see the inside of someone and not have the biases many adults have based on outer appearances. IE not thinking a wheelchair means someone is disabled mentally and physically, but instead seeing it as the person's way of getting around from place to place. Their mind works just fine and so does a lot of the body even in a wheelchair.
"DANCE as though no one is watching you. LOVE as though you have never been hurt before. SING as though no one can hear you. LIVE as though Heaven is on Earth"-Souza "Imagine trying to purchase a Steinway or Stradivarius set of vocal cords!"-March 30th Chicago Tribune 'Lift Every Voice'

#9 leish

leish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:05 PM

Reading about Josh's attributes just makes my day! In this seemingly continuing movement towards negativity, Josh provides a welcome hope that gives us a reason to hang on and believe that all is going to be well someday. His goofiness and lightheartedness about himself, his talents and his work come so naturally. You just feel it in your heart that he is as real as anyone can get, that he is not just about show business, or photo ops or making money or fame. That he is "Just Josh"...that's his truest description of himself...no icing, no glaze, no make-over, no glitters....just plain and basic (generic,if you will) beautiful Josh! I think calling him "SEXY" (for lack of a better word at this time) connotes a positive impression as long as Josh is the standard. I love him, he moves me.And I haven't even began talking about his VOICE!
Ladies, thank you for your replies. I hope we'll get some more, this is better reading than the newspapers.Let me share this little silly poem about Josh for all of you:

Loving Josh Groban

I love your lips, I love your eyes
I love your hands, they're very nice
I love your hair, don't get it cut
I love your legs, I love your butt

I love the way you dress in layers
I love it when you sing the Prayer
I love the way your voice so booms!
Could really fill the biggest rooms

What is there not to love with you?
Even looking dorky, I love it too
I love it when you are a mess
Before a show, still you're the best!

Oh angel Josh, you so inspire us
There's not a day that we let pass
Without listening to your awesome voice
We just love you Josh, we have no choice
Josh Groban:
"KEEP RAISING THE BAR"

#10 Lindy D

Lindy D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:54 AM

Wow, love your poem. Maybe Josh could set it to music. That'll do for me !

Lindy
From Adam Pascal, (Freddy Trumper in “Chess”),on his blog: "Josh Groban is one of the sweetest guys I have ever met, so much fun to work with and to find the words to describe his voice is difficult indeed. I can say that his performance of the song Anthem at the end of the first act brought tears to my eyes every time he sang it. I have rarely been so moved.

#11 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,715 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 09:55 AM

Reading about Josh's attributes just makes my day! In this seemingly continuing movement towards negativity, Josh provides a welcome hope that gives us a reason to hang on and believe that all is going to be well someday. His goofiness and lightheartedness about himself, his talents and his work come so naturally. You just feel it in your heart that he is as real as anyone can get, that he is not just about show business, or photo ops or making money or fame. That he is "Just Josh"...that's his truest description of himself...no icing, no glaze, no make-over, no glitters....just plain and basic (generic,if you will) beautiful Josh! I think calling him "SEXY" (for lack of a better word at this time) connotes a positive impression as long as Josh is the standard. I love him, he moves me.And I haven't even began talking about his VOICE!
Ladies, thank you for your replies. I hope we'll get some more, this is better reading than the newspapers.Let me share this little silly poem about Josh for all of you:

Loving Josh Groban

I love your lips, I love your eyes
I love your hands, they're very nice
I love your hair, don't get it cut
I love your legs, I love your butt

I love the way you dress in layers
I love it when you sing the Prayer
I love the way your voice so booms!
Could really fill the biggest rooms

What is there not to love with you?
Even looking dorky, I love it too
I love it when you are a mess
Before a show, still you're the best!

Oh angel Josh, you so inspire us
There's not a day that we let pass
Without listening to your awesome voice
We just love you Josh, we have no choice

You have spoken directly from my heart! Great!
Posted Image
A musican carry the music within. He doesn't need a specific instrument,
he's the music

Posted Image

#12 neske64

neske64

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 06:46 PM

What is sexy about josh. Well how about the whole package and of course his voice

#13 missy2330

missy2330

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 08:28 PM

For me it is definitely the some what twisted sense of humor. He is hilarious! I loved his music when I first heard it, but I adored him after I started watching his interviews and tv skits. The fact that he is such a giving, genuinely good person just tops it off. Oh, if I wasn't married...but my husband thinks he is awesome too.

#14 myki

myki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:40 PM

I think what makes him sexy, is the way he presents himself. I was watching an old interview on Youtube last night, with some stupid guy called 'Torgen'. The guys was such a nuff, nuff. Anyway.
The questions he was asking Josh were a bit personal, and in some ways irrelevant, but the respectful and classy way he handled himself through that interview, to me is what made him sexy. He has no airs about himself, was very appreciative of what he had and the way he talked about his family and friends, was really honest and kind. The interviewer said that he was an old soul and the way Josh answered it, was just true Josh. Thoughtful, kind and respectful. To me, that is what makes a person sexy. The inner sex appeal. The way he dresses and sings and the nice bod (when we can make it out, under all those clothes he wears), doesn't make him sexy, it helps, (oh, it does) but its the personality and the humour that he has makes him sexy to me.

Look at David Beckham. Hot as, no doubt about it, but what happens when he opens his mouth - the sexiness goes away (in my eyes it does) and realistically how vain and superficial does he seem.

I am so glad People magazine saw Josh for what he is, because finally people like him, who are not your classic sexy guys, are being recognised for their sex appeal. YEAH!!!!!

I apologise if the interviewer was not Torgen, but that was the Youtube video.

#15 Janita

Janita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 11:40 AM

How is Josh not sexy, would be easier to answer....

....just ...silence.....

Janita

Posted Image

Beautifully made by Jannette

#16 leish

leish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 05:39 PM

True. Janita.
I wanted to point out here how sometimes Josh frustrates me when he can't seem to just accept that he is great and hot and sexy. For example at that Ellen guesting where she pointed out how amazing it was that he was best selling artist and record (Noel,2007) at Billboard and one of People's 100 most beautiful people, he said they expanded it to 100 so he can be accommodated, or at the Noel photo shoot where he has saying how ugly the person was in the picture and it was him in the picture, or how "he just doesn't get it, but he'll take it" at the Sexiest Man Alive" thing. We all know that his humility and down to earth attitude are all part of his sexiness, but Josh? Learn to just accept that you are great and hot and sexy...there's just no way you can get out of it, you were created to be just that, you have no choice, you don't even have to lift a finger to enhance it, just keep being "Just Josh"
Josh Groban:
"KEEP RAISING THE BAR"

#17 HobbitGrobanite

HobbitGrobanite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:03 AM

Being genuine is sexy. Josh is both a genuinely kind person and a genuinely talented artist. With Josh, what you see and hear is what you get.

That smile and sense humor doesn't hurt either.
*~Jennifer~*

#18 Marianneval23

Marianneval23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:22 AM

You know what ladies... Josh is just a WONDERFUL artist ! A so HUMBLE man ! A TRUE person !
And of course he was given a GOLDEN, SENSUAL and DIVINE voice and that is why we LOVE him so !
And as the voice is the reflect of the soul... I think I said everything !

For me, being sexy does not mean anything, let us be serious ladies... Josh is FAR BEYOND
those considerations...

What do you think ? Am I right ?

Hugs,
Marianne
Joshua's songs are for me like pearls and diamonds ! They shine so brightly in my soul and my heart !

Thank you Joshua for sharing your gift with us ! You were blessed with a so amazing, divine and sumptuous voice !

I was in London in May 2008 for Chess and I will NEVER forget ! A dream came true !

"Faith is not believing that God can, it is knowing that God will".

#19 Marianneval23

Marianneval23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:00 AM

of course, forgot to say that I find Joshua very handsome and extremely charming !

Marianne
Joshua's songs are for me like pearls and diamonds ! They shine so brightly in my soul and my heart !

Thank you Joshua for sharing your gift with us ! You were blessed with a so amazing, divine and sumptuous voice !

I was in London in May 2008 for Chess and I will NEVER forget ! A dream came true !

"Faith is not believing that God can, it is knowing that God will".

#20 caruso2702

caruso2702

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:31 PM

Josh just OOZES sexiness without even having to try, or being aware of it. He is just naturally 'sexy' because of who he is and his beautiful nature.
As many of you have already stated: Josh has EVERYTHING. He is the closest to 'perfect' that any man can be.

Posted Image

You are the wind , beneath my wings