Photo

New Upcoming Appearances

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 jgSarah

jgSarah

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 265 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:47 PM

Josh will be doing special performances and other TV appearances over the next couple of weeks. Here's where you can find him:

Wednesday December 1st
Apple in-store appearance in New York. The concert starts at 7pm, but if you pick up a wristband Wednesday morning at the Apple Store, you’ll be guaranteed admission to the concert. For more information, visit: www.apple.com/retail/soho/

Wednesday December 1st
Last month Josh stopped by Walmart's Soundcheck for an exclusive performance and interview. Get a sneak peek here and tune into Walmart Soundcheck to watch the full session.

Thursday December 2nd

read more

View the full article

#2 eblovesjosh

eblovesjosh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,935 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:45 PM

That Walmart Soundcheck concert is wonderful. Thanks, Josh!!! That just made my day.

MailAttachment_zps50728555.gif

#3 leish

leish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:03 AM

Walmart Soundcheck is soooo amazing. I mean Josh is sooo amazing there, such beautiful voice, such beautiful music, and such beautiful man! I don't know where I'll go with my happiness, I'm almost going nuts. Josh is so unbelievable. I truly get him. thank God!.

leish
Josh Groban:
"KEEP RAISING THE BAR"

#4 Tina W

Tina W

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:07 AM

Yeah, we finally get to see what he tweeted about what feel like ages ago! So much happened since then...

Watching the whole thing was almost like a short concert without audience! Really great, to hear & see him perform the new songs live. Only "Voce existe" had not the same energy as it had on the CD-version with this big drum-band; but still awesome. Mark had not much to do with Josh playing most of the songs himself :P I missed Tariqh by the way - it's not the same without him on guitar.

// Tina
Posted Image

Made by my friend Paulien (plien) - Thanks a million!

My Facebook

#5 BryElla

BryElla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:17 AM

The Soundcheck was awesome! I loved the simplicity of it and the intimacy of it. It was like he was performing just for me and I loved every moment of it. I also loved the interview part of it when he was talking about the fans. He said he was grateful that we hung in there patiently for the past few years waiting for this record. It shows how much he truly appreciates his fans. Don't worry Josh, I don't think you have to be fearful of us not wanting to hear you sing. A lot of artists come and go but you're one artist that will be timeless.

#6 Prichytah

Prichytah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:06 PM

Great news ! :o Josh will be in concert in Paradise Island Bahamas February 12 2011- time 9 pm Imperial Room Atlantis. My hometown. Not only is he a super talented musician, singer, artist but I find him to be super duper human. Hi friends let's go together and enjoy it. Tickets are $125.00 Premium $150.00. Let's go! call me, or email me, but let's go !! Just on time for Valentine's ;) B)